Model: 2.0mm, quantity: Q10pcs - Low temperature aluminum welding wire core aluminum welding rod
Flux cored aluminum electrode
Specification: 1.6/2.0/2.4mm thick, each 50 cm long
Low-temperature aluminum flux-cored welding wire can weld almost all white metals, including aluminum, aluminum alloy, aluminum-magnesium alloy and dissimilar welding between the above metals, even for white metals that have been severely corroded or polluted by oil, and even aluminum that is considered irreparable All alloys can be repaired. Suitable for all-round welding by primary welding operators, only a small heating device is needed, the weld strength after welding is generally higher than the strength of the base metal itself, and it is enough to know the gas welding operation.
Instructions for use of low temperature aluminum welding wire
Step1: through physical cleaning, polish the surface.
Step 2: Heat the surface of the base metal at the welding place until the temperature reaches the working temperature of the welding wire 380℃-400℃, so that the welding wire can be melted by the heat conduction of the base metal to form a weld. Do not use flame to burn the welding wire, and only when the mother When the surface temperature of the material is sufficient, the welding wire can flow and penetrate into the metal capillary well.
When repairing thinner aluminum, just heat the aluminum base material to a suitable working temperature, and then use the welding wire to friction and fuse to form a weld. Only use a metal brush to melt the welding wire to fill the weld to form a weld.
Small parts are welded with propane gas, and large parts are heated and welded with industrial gas or induction heating device. After welding, they will naturally slow down.
The thicker the piece, the more troublesome it will be to heat up, so it is very important to use a reasonable heat source, as long as the surface temperature of the base material reaches the level of the welding wire.
Working temperature, welding can be carried out. When using oxyacetylene welding, use neutral flame welding, but do not directly use fire welding wire
Applicable heat source: It can be used for many kinds of heat sources, such as propane, oxyacetylene, etc.
Storage: Store in a ventilated and dry place for long-term storage
Pay attention to details
1. The surface of the base material must be cleaned. Clean and weld
2. The temperature of the base material must reach 400°C, including the temperature of the base material during the welding process, and the temperature can be high or low.
3. Taboo use flame to burn the welding wire deliberately. After the base metal temperature reaches 400℃, the welding wire will naturally melt by the heat conduction of the base metal.
- Most orders placed before 1 pm est typically ship out the same business day.
- Most orders are delivered within 3-5 days of the order date.
- For express shipping, we offer Next Day Services via FedEx and UPS next day/overnight services.
- Customer has 3 business days to report any missing or damaged parts from date of receiving any merchandise.
- Shipping Time is calculated in BUSINESS DAYS, and does not include Saturdays, Sundays, and/or holidays.
- We reserves the right to refuse any order for any reason.