In Line SAE Flaring Tool Kit
Features and Benefits:
- Low profile design allows for easy use on or off of the vehicle
- Works on 3/16", 1/4" and 5/16" tubing
- Create single or double flares on copper or soft steel tubing
- In line design makes for more accurate flares
- Double clamp and hex design keeps tubing locked tightly in position
The In Line flaring tool enables the user to flare copper or soft steel tubing. It features a low profile design for flaring tubing on the vehicle in tisght spaces. The in line design helps the technician make perfect double or single flares every time.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty does not cover abuse
- Most orders placed before 1 pm est typically ship out the same business day.
- Most orders are delivered within 3-5 days of the order date.
- For express shipping, we offer Next Day Services via FedEx and UPS next day/overnight services.
- Customer has 3 business days to report any missing or damaged parts from date of receiving any merchandise.
- Shipping Time is calculated in BUSINESS DAYS, and does not include Saturdays, Sundays, and/or holidays.
- We reserves the right to refuse any order for any reason.